Diabetes Prevention Program in Lincoln County
The National Diabetes Prevention Program will help you:
- Learn to eat healthier and be more active
- Develop skills to make healthier choices
- Get the long-term support you need to stick with the changes
The National Diabetes Prevention Program meets for one year: once a week for 16 weeks, then bi-monthly or monthly for the rest of the year. A trained lifestyle coach will provide guidance and encouragement throughout the program. Classes are one-hour, and will be held at the same time each week. Please note: This program is not designed for people who have already been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes.
Click here to see if you may be at risk for Type 2 diabetes and take the test at the bottom of the page.
- Classes starting in January:
- Boothbay Region YMCA 261 Townsend Avenue, Boothbay Harbor
- Central Lincoln County YMCA 525 Main Street, Damariscotta
Please contact Casey Clark Kelley at email@example.com or call 207-563-9622 to register today!
Online registration unavailable