Diabetes Prevention Program Online
The National Diabetes Prevention Program will help you:
- Learn how to eat better and be active
- Develop skills to make healthier choices
- Get the long-term support you need to stick with the changes
The National Diabetes Prevention Program meets weekly for 6 months, then 1-2 times a month for the rest of the year. A trained instructor will provide guidance and encouragement throughout the program. Classes are one-hour, and will be held at the same time each week.
To qualify for this program, you must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Be carrying extra weight
- Have prediabetes or be "at risk" for developing type 2 diabetes
- Not have type 2 diabetes
- Not be pregnant
- Live in Maine or New Hampshire
Click here to see if you may be at risk for type 2 diabetes.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 661-7294.
The Diabetes Prevention Program at MaineHealth is supported by the TD Charitable Foundation.
For more info, call us at 207-661-7294